We regret that the Forum is no longer active. However, the resources and the discussion space will remain open - at least for the time being - to all current members. We welcome your parting thoughts in response to:
If you are a member, you may also continue to access any of the discussion threads from the last two years:
- 2nd Order Change in 21st Century Learning
- What Conditions Are Necessary for Recontextualizing Education?
- How Are Administrators Shifting Thinking Regarding 21st Century Learning?
- What are the Linkages between The Common Core and C21 Competencies?
- How Is Education for Sustainability Informing Our Thinking About Purpose?
- Getting Jazzed About Learning-Creating Journeys
- Carson City’s Journey: It's About System Alignment
- A Preview & Learnings from Camp Snowball 2012
- This & That << a place for sharing resources.